Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Zierick Manufacturing Corporation, manufacturer of electronic connectors is seeking a Jack or Jill of all trades to learn operations of metal stamping presses, electroplating lines, shipping, receiving and packaging. Computer literacy preferred. Must be able to follow work-order instructions. Company will train . Competitive pay and benefit package.
Zierick Manufacturing is currently accepting applications for our Tool & Die Maker position. This person is responsible for analyzing specifications, laying out metal stock, setting up and operating machine tools, and fitting/assembling parts to fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists hand tools.
Detail oriented person, polite and professional who enjoys working in an office environment.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Typing and computer skills( MS Office experience desirable as is knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel)
- Have previous office experience.
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of an ERP system is desirable. Zierick uses AXIOM.
- Working knowledge of email software such as Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software a plus.
- Ability to deal with sometimes difficult customer situations without taking it personally.
- Strong interpersonal, interoffice and communication skills.
- Strong executive & organizational skills.
- Self Motivator
- Team player.
- Answer phone calls.
- Greet visitors.
- Update visitor screen at reception.
- Open and distribute mail and mailing.
- Organize and monitor office supplies inventory.
- Communication: Provide customers with price and delivery information by phone and email. Answer questions and refer customers to the Zierick website.
- Prepare Formal Quotes and send quotes to customers, representatives and sales managers.
- Complete quote request forms (RFQ’s).
- Complete sample request forms and sample log.
- Process customer orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain customer and company file folder(s).
- Set-up “New” customer accounts in the Zierick system.
- Maintain customer records.
- Work with Zierick Sales reps on quotes, samples and
- Set up new reps and regional managers in Axiom.
- Process proforma invoices.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Keep customers informed on progress of their orders, especially when late.
- Internal event planning
- Provide order status, tracking information, packing slips and invoices to customers as requested. Work with UPS or other Carriers helping customers if a package is lost.