Metallized Carbon Corporation is currently accepting applications for a Quoter/Estimator position in Ossining, NY. The Quoter/Estimator is responsible for generating, tracking and communicating quoting activities for new and existing customers. This includes producing accurate bills of material and pricing ensuring manufacturability, quality and correct documentation. The ideal candidate should have an analytical mindset to determine the best way to efficiently manufacture machined components.
Unlimited Tomorrow is seeking a degreed, experienced, Electronic Product Design Engineer to join thier R&D team at their headquarters in Rhinebeck, NY. The job requires the development of electrical control systems, embedded software, and circuit board design within the context of electro-mechanical product development.
Join this fast moving startup in the scenic Hudson Valley!
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Printed circuit board (PCB) design using EDA software (OrCAD, Eagle, etc.), especially of small scale, multi-layer boards
- PCB manufacture and assembly using contract manufacturers
- Embedded software/firmware, especially with ARM-based microcontrollers
- Interacting and coordinating with embedded software engineers
- Motion control using a variety of actuators
- Use of a wide range of motion capture sensors and processing of their outputs
- Batteries (especially LiPo)
- Wireless communication (WiFi, cellular, Bluetooth)
- Drafting product specifications and requirements
- Documentation of designs
- Project management
Schatz Bearing Corporation is a rapidly growing company with a need to increase manufacturing and customer support capabilities in order to accommodate market demand. Schatz is seeking a full-time, experienced, results-oriented Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer will support manufacturing process in all areas with the goal of process improvement and a focus on quality, through leadership and interaction with all departments. The selected individual will also, using existing manufacturing practices and methods, elevate different areas/departments to a higher standard of operation and production.
Fair-Rite Products Corp. is a manufacturing company located in the scenic area of the Mid-Hudson Valley, New York State. Fair-Rite has been in business since 1952 and is the largest United States manufacturer of ferrite cores, rods and other designs for the electronics industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are expanding our sales and marketing function and are looking to fill a position of Sales Application Engineer.