Click column header to sort
INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located throughout the world. This position will be located at INFICON's U.S. headquarters in East Syracuse, NY. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our website at www.inficon.com.
INFICON is not providing sponsorship.
As Senior Electrical Engineer at INFICON, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and testing all aspects of complex analog and mixed-signal circuits used in our products. Experience with advanced concepts, practices and procedures within Electrical Engineering will be required. As an individual, we are looking for you to be a highly motivated leader with a wide degree of creativity and the ability to work on multiple projects with exciting and unique tasks in a fast-paced, Agile environment. Collaboration will be key when solving these difficult tasks. You will also be responsible for engineering support of current products.
This position will be responsible for managing the primary business systems. Interactively work with individuals and business units to investigate and solve business problems and/or enhance current business processes. Develop custom programs (enhancements) and/or reports utilizing the primary business systems or commercially available off-the shelf software tools. This position is a corporate role with responsibilities extending beyond the local facilities.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer provides a focal point and core expertise for strategic project initiatives, design for manufacturability reviews, and advanced production quality planning of new products. Technical guidance of best practices for printed circuit board assembly and related production processes, such as soldering technologies, inspection equipment, and higher assembly functions used in a modern Lean Manufacturing environment. The role is strategic rather than operational, and involves planning/coordination of multi-functional staff to ensure Manufacturing facilities in all geographic regions have the capacity, equipment, processes and expertise to successfully manufacture new and existing products in medium to high volumes to automotive-standard levels of quality.
What You Will Do at Aptar Pharma!
- Repair, set up, troubleshoot electro-mechanical machinery and equipment completing equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance weekly
- Set-up production equipment by Maintain equipment historical reference by documenting actions.
- Communicates engineering issues and creates work requests
- Performs safety checks on production machinery and ensure lockout procedures are followed
- Provide full technical support to production area including but not limited to, equipment set up, ensuring quality expectations and monitoring multiple high-speed assembly machines
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with company's safety procedures
- Train new employees on manufacturing techniques and procedures as directed by supervision.
- Read, understand and modify PLC program (SIEMENS).
- Analyze and troubleshoot electrical circuitry using schematics and test equipment.
- Review documentation, methods, equipment, and procedures to improve efficiencies
- Evaluate equipment by establishing operating conditions, devising performance tests, recording and analyzing results, and recommending changes.
- Handle machine shop operations: request machine tool spare parts, maintain and organize tools and machine tool spare part inventory, organize use of machine tools.
- Make recommendations for continual process, cost and efficiency improvements.
- Assist in preparation of operating manuals by identifying and describing equipment operating characteristics.
- Maintain product quality standards and specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls and replacing tooling.
Fair-Rite Products Corp. is a manufacturing company located in Wallkill, New York. We manufacture ferrite cores for the electronic industry. We have an immediate opening for a full-time
Test Engineer who will design, validate and optimize new and existing test methodology to expand our product offerings and ensure we produce the highest quality products.
To complete all documentation required to complete requested submittal drawings from customer orders. Support external Technical questions that come in from Clients or potential clients. Support Engineering in understanding the project once it is released and gets to the bill of material process. Complete bills of materials in the ZLI database.
Pietryka Plastics LLC dba Hudson Valley Plastics is an injection molding plastics manufacturer looking for an Engineering Director to head up it's engineering department. Candidates must have at least 10 years of experience as an engineer in the injection molding plastics industry. Compensation will depend on experience level, plus a full benefits package.
eMagin is currently accepting applications for a Design Engineer - Electronic Systems role, at their location in Hopewell Junction, NY. The Design Engineer will work with the Product Development team to develop, validate and qualify the company’s microdisplay circuit boards, probe cards and design reference circuit boards. The candidate must be willing to work day-shift.