Click column header to sort
MPI is currently accepting applications for our Technical Support Engineer Position. The position entails providing technical support, consultation and guidance to MPI Customers and Field Service staff in the effort to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair systems. This position requires a sound knowledge of MPI’s Injectors and Automation cells.
The position of Field Service Manager at MPI requires:
- The managing of Field Service Engineering personnel who perform on-site maintenance, installations, commissioning, repairs, PM’s, diagnosing and assuring Customer Satisfaction both Internally and Externally
- Hiring, Scheduling and Training of FSEE and Administrative staff is critical
- Promoting and selling MPI Benefits and Values leading to a customer’s ROI through Service Contracts, Warranties and Directs Support Services are mission critical
- Developing methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery is required
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing MPI protocols and engaging with engineering, manufacturing, and other cross-functional teams as needed
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Control Costs of the Field Service department
- Manage escalated issues and coordinate for resolution
- Above all take initiative and create plans to improve MPI Field Service – Image, Reputation, Revenue, Services, Profitability and Customer Satisfaction
- Establish KPI’s for the department and measure results. Lead by example!
The selected individual will be responsible for designing all aspects of the mechanical and electrical engineering of architectural lighting fixtures.
Temporary full time - Work closely with Sales and Engineering to provide support for Selux product line through the creation of fixture layouts and technical literature
Selux Corporation is currently accepting applications for our Electrical Engineer Position in Highland, NY. This individual will be responsible for devising new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Selux standards. Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques, as well as Solid Works and graphics skills. Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
Fair-Rite Products Corp. is a manufacturing company located in the scenic area of the Mid-Hudson Valley, New York State. Fair-Rite has been in business since 1952 and is the largest United States manufacturer of ferrite cores, rods and other designs for the electronics industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are expanding our sales and marketing function and are looking to fill a position of Sales Application Engineer.
Unlimited Tomorrow is seeking a degreed, experienced, Electronic Product Design Engineer to join thier R&D team at their headquarters in Rhinebeck, NY. The job requires the development of electrical control systems, embedded software, and circuit board design within the context of electro-mechanical product development.
Join this fast moving startup in the scenic Hudson Valley!
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Printed circuit board (PCB) design using EDA software (OrCAD, Eagle, etc.), especially of small scale, multi-layer boards
- PCB manufacture and assembly using contract manufacturers
- Embedded software/firmware, especially with ARM-based microcontrollers
- Interacting and coordinating with embedded software engineers
- Motion control using a variety of actuators
- Use of a wide range of motion capture sensors and processing of their outputs
- Batteries (especially LiPo)
- Wireless communication (WiFi, cellular, Bluetooth)
- Drafting product specifications and requirements
- Documentation of designs
- Project management
Schatz Bearing Corporation is a rapidly growing company with a need to increase manufacturing and customer support capabilities in order to accommodate market demand. Schatz is seeking a full-time, experienced, results-oriented Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer will support manufacturing process in all areas with the goal of process improvement and a focus on quality, through leadership and interaction with all departments. The selected individual will also, using existing manufacturing practices and methods, elevate different areas/departments to a higher standard of operation and production.