The Engineer Senior Controls, designs and develops major engineering projects with minimal management guidance or intervention. The Senior Engineer will assume all management duties in the absence of the Engineering manager. The Senior will also provide work direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
Pave a Brighter Future for yourself... as a member of our team, you can expect:
- $1000 sign on bonus upon completion of the 90 day introductory employment period
- Above average earnings – $18/hr. plus up to 10% shift premium pay
- Increase in Pay Rate - Following completion of training
- Semi -annual Performance Incentive Bonus Plan
- Training/ Mentoring – Learn everything you need to know about the concrete production process, and enjoy a variety of cross-training opportunities.
- Advancement - Opportunities for raises and promotions to a team lead and other operator roles are available for high performers
- Tuition Reimbursement - Gain skills and knowledge related to your job or the job you want to advance towards
- Consistent Year after Year Growth – Unilock has been in business for almost 50 years and we continue to grow and thrive
- Health and Safety - Safety comes first for our employees. We provide ongoing safety training, PPE, and strictly enforce the CDC recommended COVID-19 protocols
At Unilock, you have an opportunity to make a difference. We want to meet you, apply now!
Fair-Rite Products Corp. is a manufacturing company with headquarters located in Wallkill (Ulster County), New York. We have been in business since 1952 with locations in New York, Illinois and China. We manufacture parts for the electronics industry.
Our business is growing and we have openings for Kiln Tenders on 1st (7:30 am to 4:00 pm), 2nd (3:30 pm to midnight) and 3rd (11:30 pm to 8:00 am) shift.
Fair-Rite Products Corp. in Wallkill, New York is growing. We are adding the position of QUALITY ENGINEER to our Quality Department.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of our operational processes and outputs. Will also act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions for our certified Quality Management System (QMS). Responsibilities additionally include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes and products, developing quality control systems and determining corrective/preventive actions and their solutions and working with department heads and team leaders to implement quality measures.
Fair-Rite Products, located in Wallkill, New York, has an immediate opening for a QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR. Due to an increase in business, this is a newly created full time position, Monday to Friday.
Fair-Rite has been in business since 1952. We manufacture ferrite cores for the electronics industry.
The QC INSPECTOR will be responsible for performing inspections to ensure the product’s quality before the parts are moved to other areas for processing. Parts are inspected using part prints and methods that detail specifications.